Anton Dzhuplin, Partner
Specialization: Corporate / M&A, Banking and Finance
Telephone: +7 495 234 96 92
Fax: +7 495 956 37 18
Anton’s diverse corporate practice includes mergers and acquisitions, domestic and international corporate finance, IPOs, private equity, joint ventures, public takeovers, corporate governance, restructuring and insolvency. He has profound track record in many industries and he leads the firm’s work in pharmaceutical industry and infrastructure.
Anton Dzhuplin joined ALRUD in 2007 and became a partner in 2014. Anton has a broad industry experience and is always admired by his clients and business partners for his sharp advice and business intelligence.
Anton graduated from State University Higher School of Economics, faculty of tax and financial law. He is a member of the International Bar Association.
Anton is fluent in Russian and English.
Anton’s recent projects include advising:
- Russian Direct Investment Fund on infrastructure investments in modification of electricity grids infrastructure across Russia and eliminating digital inequality in the remote regions of Russia (projects implemented jointly with JSC “Rosseti” and OJSC “Rostelecom”)
- Kernel Holding S.A. in establishing a JV with Glencore and the acquisition of grain export terminal located in the Black Sea port (Taman region) as well as in the acquisition by Kernel Holding S.A. of Russian Oils group
- Olam International Ltd (a global leader in the agriculture sector), on acquisition of cargo terminal in sea port Azov (Russia)
- State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan
(SOFAZ) on acquisition of Gallery Actor, mixed-use office and retail complex in Moscow central business district
- A group of Russian private investors in the sale of the company owning and operating a high profile commercial centre Dream House located in Barvikha to Romanov Property Holding Fund
- Shareholders of Akvion in the sale of the pharmaceutical product line to Recordati (Italy)
- Valenta Pharm (one of the leading pharmaceutical products manufacturer) on establishing of a JV together with German venture capital funds for pharmaceuticals research and development
- Skype in its acquisition of Qik - a provider of mobile video software and services
- Quadro Capital Partners on acquisition of the block of shares of Forex Club
- Shareholders of Litres (a leading e-book store in Russia) in a cash-in deal with the Russian Internet Technology Fund
- Thomas Cook plc on the acquisition of controlling interest in VAO Intourist
Rankings and Awards
- Chambers Global, 2015 recommends Anton Dzhuplin for Corporate / M&A
- Chambers Europe, 2015 recommends Anton Dzhuplin for Corporate / M&A
- Chambers Europe, 2015 recommends Anton Dzhuplin for Banking & Finance
- Legal 500, 2015 recommends Anton Dzhuplin in Corporate and M&A area as “extremely efficient and a great team player”